East Africa Tourism Platform (EATP) is a recently established private sector body for Tourism in East Africa set up to facilitate active and focused engagement of the private sector in the East African Community (EAC) Integration process.
EATP works closely with national ministries responsible for Tourism, Wildlife and Transport portfolios, the EAC Secretariat, East African Business Council and private sector organizations in all the member states to promote intra and inter-regional tourism through advocacy, marketing, skills development, research and information sharing.
EATP was established in July 2011and became operational on 2nd April 2012.
A vibrant and diverse single tourism destination providing exceptional experiences
To promote intra and inter-regional tourism through advocacy, marketing, skills development, research and information sharing
The East Africa Tourism Platform is guided by the following strategic objectives; to,
1. Intermediate and reduce obstacles to intra and inter-regional tourism
2. Promote a regional tourism marketing approach
3. Facilitate continuous skills development in the tourism sector
4. Promote harmonized standards and codes of conduct of tourism facilities and services
5. Facilitate access to finance and risk management services
6. Share information and networking opportunities
Address: Visit us: KWS complex, Langata rd.
Phone:(+254) 20 8001000/3
Cell: (+254) 722 745645 (+254) 738 617499